General Dentistry in Tulsa
Our general dental practice in Tulsa, OK, can provide basic dental care in case of a dental issue that need prompt attention. Dr. Lebedoff provides all of the following services for men, women, and children:
- Dental Fillings. Our mercury free practice uses natural looking, tooth colored fillings made of resin that can be shaped and polished to look just like your original tooth.
- Dental Crowns. Dr. Lebedoff can treat your damaged or broken tooth, and design a customized, natural looking crown that will look, feel, and function just like your original tooth.
- Dental Bridges. When one or more teeth are missing, dental bridges provide a way to cover the gap, presenting a natural look and restoring functionality to speech and chewing.
- Root Canals. Teeth that have infected inside the root can cause immense pain. Rather than extract and lose the tooth, a root canal can be performed to take away the pain and a crown placed for a restored smile.
- Dentures. Multiple tooth loss can make bridges insufficient. Dentures can replace most or all of your missing teeth if required, and there are many options to choose from for comfort and the desired aesthetic.
- Extractions. When there is just no saving a damaged or diseased tooth, an extraction is just the first step along the path to restoration.
$59 New Patient Special*
*Restrictions may apply. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.