Services available at our Tulsa, OK, dental office include a full range of preventive, maintenance, restorative, and rehabilitative procedures. We don't just treat individual teeth; we care for your mouth as a whole, and take into account your full body health as well.
Prevention of problems is the best way to avoid major expenses and discomfort when it comes to dental care. By providing your teeth and gums with proper care (both daily at home and at least twice annually at our office), you can avoid potential situations that would be damaging to both your teeth and your pocketbook.
- Dental Cleanings. Preventive dental cleanings are designed to remove bacteria and plaque, and check for any potential issues with your teeth. When combined with a thorough at-home routine, this is the single best thing you can do to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Sealants. Dental sealants can be applied to chewing surfaces of teeth, protecting the little crevices and creases and keeping bacteria from gaining a foothold. Sealants combined with good at-home oral hygiene can help prevent tooth decay.
- Periodontal Therapy. Gums can be highly susceptible to inflammation and infection. Periodontal treatments remove plaque and bacteria from around each tooth below the gum-line, stimulating the gums and keeping them healthy.
At Skyview Family Dental, we provide a full range of dental services so that we can care for your mouth as a whole.
Request an Appointment
Even the best cared for teeth can sometimes have issues, and when time periods between visits lengthen, extra problems can arise and worsen rapidly if not detected and dealt with. General dentistry procedures can treat damaged teeth as well as teeth that are aesthetically displeasing, creating healthy, happy smiles.
- Dental Fillings. Gone are the days when a cavity meant adding to your mouth's metal collection. Today's fillings can be tooth colored and mercury free, giving you a natural appearance and a solid chewing surface that isn't as sensitive to hot and cold.
- Dental Crowns. When the upper surface of a tooth is damaged (cracked, broken, or drilled into to perform a root canal or other procedure), a crown restoration can be fabricated and placed to provide a natural looking tooth appearance and a stable chewing surface.
- Dental Bridges. When one or more teeth are missing, a custom bridge can span the gap between neighboring teeth. A bridge both supports the arch of the teeth and provides a base for natural looking restorations.
- Root Canals. When infection gets inside of a tooth, the pulp of the root can become inflamed and painful. A root canal removes the infected pulp, fills the tooth with a bacteria resistant substance, and the tooth is then covered with a natural looking restoration.
- Dentures. When many teeth are missing across one or more arches, dentures can create a natural looking smile with restorations designed to match your original teeth. Dentures can be fitted to the upper or lower jaw (or both); replace some or all teeth in an arch; and can even be anchored to implants set into the jawbone.
- Extractions. Sometimes there's simply no way to save a badly decayed or broken tooth. An extraction can be performed to remove the source of discomfort, and a plan created to rehabilitate the damaged smile using restorative dentistry.
Sometimes even the healthiest smile is missing something. Cosmetic dentistry can brighten, straighten, and illuminate, transforming average smiles into exceptional ones and damaged teeth into a smile you can't help but want to show off.
- Teeth Whitening. At home and in-office options can help you whiten your teeth by several shades and present a more brilliant smile.
- Veneers. Teeth that look too short or too long, or are stained, uneven, overlapped, or gapped can be aesthetically transformed with porcelain veneers, creating an even, attractive smile.
- Bonding. When teeth are cracked or chipped, but veneers aren't an option, bonding can restore natural beauty and function.
- Invisalign. Clear braces provide a way to achieve straighter teeth without the hassle of a mouthful of metal. Invisalign is discreet, comfortable, and works even faster than traditional braces.
- Full Mouth Restorations. When there has been extensive trauma or unchecked decay, rehabilitation via a combination of dental procedures may be required. Our team works with specialists to recreate amazing smiles, restoring health and function as well as beauty.
Whether a single tooth has been lost and a perfect replica is desired, or multiple tooth loss has led to a need for a series of implants to support either restorations or dentures, Dr. Lebedoff will work with you to create the smile of your dreams. Dental implants are the "standard of care" and the most permanent restoration that currently exists for missing teeth. A well placed implant can last a lifetime!
Your child's dental health starts as soon as they are born. Proper care of their gums leads to healthy teeth as they erupt, and regular dental visits, cleanings, and sealants can protect their baby teeth. Your child should see a dentist within six months of getting their first tooth, and twice annually thereafter.
Call our office at (918) 492-3003.